General Session | August 20, 2014 | 9:00am
One of the highlights of the Summit is this deeply interactive session where you’ll work with others at your table on a specific topic, hashing out best practices and things you’ve learned. At the end of the Exchange, leaders from each table will share their takeaways with the entire room. Come prepared to learn and to share!
- Building Loyalty With Mobile CRM (Sponsored by Punchh) Today’s customers are mobile and social. Learn how Mobile CRM can help you engage customers on their smartphones to increase loyalty and transform them into brand advocates. With Mobile CRM, you can increase customer lifetime value but also create customer ‘network’ value.
- Driving ROI With Mobile (Sponsored by Relevant) Everyone is talking about reaching consumers via their mobile phone these days, but does it actually drive traffic and sales? Sit down and brainstorm with your peers to understand how some of the most cutting edge restaurant and retail brands are engaging their best customers to drive incremental sales.
- The Integrated Experience: Connecting Online & In-Store (Sponsored by C-Sam Inc.) The technology to connect websites with stores has rapidly evolved – almost every company presents its offering in-store as well as online, and consumers can select from countless of mobile apps – all promising to facilitate the shopping experience. But how can we realize the true potential of the integration of online and in-store? What are the main drivers? What opportunities and challenges are arising — for the companies as well as for the consumers? And what tools and technologies are needed to make the integration a success, and lead to customer satisfaction and higher purchases?
- Mobile Commerce (Sponsored by Isis) Discussing the key components of a mobile payments platform and value it provides in increasing customer transactions and simplifying the checkout process for your customers with a simple tap.
- Mobile Marketing (Sponsored by Fiksu) Understanding mobile marketing technologies and integrated app marketing products that work together to improve user acquisition results for restaurant and retail apps and brands.
- Mobile Messaging (Sponsored by Outspoken) Today’s consumers are hungry for content on-the-go. Join James Citron, President of Outspoken as he dishes on how integrating Mobile Messaging into overall marketing strategy can help retailers, brands, and restaurants cut through the clutter and deliver compelling content beyond unopened emails and ignored social posts. Discuss how mobile messaging can grow mobile databases, drive in-store traffic, increase brand loyalty, and achieve better return on investment on marketing spend.
- Mobile Wallet (Sponsored by Gemalto) Understanding the use of Mobile Wallet technology, both the payment and nonpayment components and value that it provides in removing barriers to customer adoption, enhancing loyalty, extending market reach to new segments of customers and providing new value-added services.
- OmniChannel Engagement – Mobile Matters (Sponsored by PunchTab) We’ll discuss how to engage consumers across any touch point, track and understand user behavior and gain meaningful insights to optimize future marketing initiatives.
- Online Ordering (Sponsored by Tillster) Tillster CEO, Perse Faily will lead a discussion on what it takes to build and deliver an effective online ordering platform that reflects a restaurant’s full brand experience and delights customers.
- Social Media Analytics (Sponsored by RazeMedia) Social media is more than posting and being clever, it’s about “Creating Conversation” and really engaging your followers. We will explore data on who’s using social media, do people listen and, most importantly, can social media raise sales and profits. Raze Media creates social media conversation for brands large and small. We will be sharing real data from our clients and the industry to explore what works, what doesn’t and what’s next!